The finished product...more or less...
I've added the candle flame, having used an actual candle flame as a model.
I've lightened the color on the little dragon a bit more to my satisfaction, which in turn, allowed me to use other colors, and something called "impossible lighting".
I also changed the position of the tail, and I feel like it adds more depth to the background as well as helping establish a better perspective with the holder.
I also got rid of some...not all...of the blue, which feels better to me, and added a bit more definition to the "ground".
Detail on the candle and the holder are likewise completed.
And there you have it...a small young dragon with territorial issues.